Grow Your Product Awareness and Knowledge
This convenient and informative course is designed for introductory employees, young professions or established professionals needing a refresh. TAPPI’s Extrusion Coating Course covers the FULL extrusion process -- not a college textbook course.
Learn extrusion coating from a work perspective.
What Will You Learn?
The course is packed with information presented by leading experts who will discuss commonly faced process problems in extrusion coating. Attendees will learn about basic resin and equipment technology (extruders, dies, auxiliary equipment) that have applications in the extrusion coating process.
Attendees will learn to streamline processes, address safety concerns, manage product design requirements, and maintain equipment.
Learn the latest on some of the industry's most pressing topics including:
- Product Structure -- Putting It All Together
- Extrusion Coating of Polyethylene
- Specialty Resins for Extrusion Coating
- The Theory & Practice of Extruder Purging
- Extrusion Coating Substrates
- Flame & Ozone Treatment for EC Applications
- Chemical Primers -- What, Why, How & Troubleshooting
- ... And more